The 12 Rules of Etiquette
- Sign-in on arrival at front desk
- Before beginning your training, wash your hands and feet
- Clothes on. What you wear during training is up to you. What you don’t wear however, is a subject of contention. Guys, we know you’ve worked hard, but keep your tops on during class please – give that 6-pack some exposure at the beach.
- No outside shoes are to be worn on the gym floor
- No cursing or foul language on the gym floor
- Please put away your bags before class
- Dispose of all water bottles and paper towels in the trash bins located on the gym floor
- Hang ALL training pads back after use
- Keep your finger and toenails short and clean for pleasant clinch work and sparring.
- Don’t try to brutalize your opponent; the main objective is to sharpen the skills of one or both participants.
- Safety Equipment – 14 or 16 oz Gloves, Shin Guards and mouthpiece are all required in order to spar
- Protect Yourself at All Times